Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mafia Story

My last blog was also about writing a new story, but I came up with another plot bunny that I am very excited about. The mafia is something I have always been interested in, and I figured I would be able to create a story about it. The main idea is that the mafia boss's right hand man's wife has a baby, and that baby is promised to the mafia boss's son to marry when they are older. Since I don't enjoy doing chaptered stories, I figured this could either be a short drabble, or a very long one-shot. What I planned on doing was focusing on how the son of the mafia boss and the newborn grow up together. It will focus on both family dynamics as well as the regular conflicts that they would face since they are involved in the mafia. Since this is almost an arranged marriage, I also wanted to insert the subject of the two actually falling in love as they got older. I don't fully know how I am going to set the story up or how I want to begin or finish it, but the main idea is there. Like my other stories that I have started, it might not be finished for a long time - but I'm anticipating starting it. I posted the foreword online and I already have over 50 subscribers to it. People are excited, and that makes me more anxious to start and finish it immediately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment