Saturday, March 28, 2015

Favorite Quotes

I decided that this blog will be dedicated to some of my favorite quotes - whether they be from books, movies, or non-scripted.

"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."
----Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

"Do you know why the snow is white? It forgot what color it was."
----C.C. (Code Geass)

"All men... Are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! What became of the EU, who claimed that all are equal? It is in constant conflict because its tenants go against human nature! The MEF, which harbors similar sentiments, is constantly mired with sloths!"
----Emperor Charles zi Britannia (Code Geass) 

"There is no Heaven or Hell. No matter what you do while you're alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is equal."
----Tsugami Ohba (Death Note)

"Risking your life and doing something that could easily rob you of life are the exact opposites."
----L (Death Note)

"You can stay in the gloom for all I care but don't expect me to wait up. The world waits for no one, and I expect to be there when the world does something."
----Juan Hellsing (Hellsing)

"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough."
----Alucard (Hellsing)

"To become a monster like me is to admit that you are too weak to continue being human."
----Alucard (Hellsing)

"I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality."
----Haruhi (OHSHC)

"The world pushed me without mercy and when I pushed back, the world pointed and cried Evil.So please, accept me for what I am today. Don;t reject me because of what I was yesterday."
----Russia (Hetalia)

"Those who call themselves 'ugly' don't realize that someone out there thinks they're the most beautiful person in the world."
----France (Hetalia)

So... yeah. Those are some of my favorite quotes from a couple TV shows that I watch. I just think that while some of them might not be the happy-go-lucky stuff most people like to see, they speak the ugly truth. It makes people think and reflect on their mistakes, and hopefully make them into better people.

No comments:

Post a Comment